WB Health Recruitment 2017
Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal has come up with Lab Technician Notification. Candidates waiting for latest govt jobs can grab this WB Health Recruitment 2017. It is going to fill all 10 Lab Technician vacancies. Applicants aged with maximum 60 years are eligible. WB Health Lab Technician Application Form is available at official website wbhealth.gov.in. Applying candidates need to pay application fee as specified below. WB Lab Technician application from download starts from 12th Oct, 2017. And written test will be conducted on 28th Nov, 2017. Checkout all details before applying for West Bengal Lab Technician Vacancies.
WB Health Department Notification 2017-18
Organization: Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal
Official website: wbhealth.gov.in
Job Role: Lab Technician
WB Health Dept Post wise Vacancies
- Blood Bank Lab. Technician, MCH – 4 Posts
- ICTC Lab. Technician, MCH – 2 Posts
- ICTC-ANC Lab. Technician, MCH – 1 Post
- R.L. Lab. Technician, MC – 1 Post
- RST-RRL Lab. Technician, MCH – 1 Post
- ICTC-ANC Lab. Technician, LDH – 1 Post
Candidate’s maximum age limit is 60 years.
Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT); with completion of internship from Government recognized Institute. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT); with completion of internship or B.Sc. (Microbiology) with 1 year experience in molecular diagnostic laboratory.
- Written test (70 marks)
- Interview (30 marks)
- For general category 200/-
- For other category 100/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must send/submit your application to Principal’s Chamber Medical College Kolkata 88 College Street, Kolkata- 700073 on or before 7-11-2017.
- Starting date for application: 12.10.2017
- Closing date for application: 21.11.2017
- Written exam date: 28.11.2017