TS EdCET Notification 2017
The TS EdCET Notification 2017 is going to release in the month of March. The EdCET is a State Level Common Entrance Test that will conduct by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. The Telangana EdCET 2017 Application Form receiving may begin in the 3rd week of March. It is the entrance to get admission into two-year regular B.ED courses in the colleges of Telangana. The official advertisement is not yet released. But for the contestant’s purpose, we have provided the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria here. For more updates regarding the Telangana Ed.CET B.Ed Exam Dates, please visit the official site tsedcet.org. The EdCET 2017 will organise on 28th May 2017.
Telangana EdCET 2017 Application Form
The Osmania University is responsible for coordinating the EDCET in the state. The release of TS EdCET Notification 2017 and final results declaration, counselling process everything will look after by this organization. The OU is a public university located in Hyderabad. It has founded in the year 1918. The Osmania University is the third oldest university in southern India, and it is the first University to have Urdu as a medium of instruction. The University is offering various courses like Engineering and Technology, Medical, Law, Sciences, Arts, Commerce and Management departments.
TS Edcet Apply Online Process
Currently, it is going to release the Telangana EdCET 2017 Application Form on behalf Telangana state council of higher education. The Telangana Education Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria of education qualification, age limitation, exam dates are furnished in the following passages. Those who want to know the additional information, please visit the home page tsedcet.org. Here we have also covered the necessary details like TS EdCET Entrance Exam syllabus, exam pattern details and other. Those who complete the B.Ed course are eligible to apply for the teacher jobs released by the state government or in private educational institutions.
Telangana Education Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The TS EdCET Notification 2017 is going to release in the first week of March. It is one of the excellent opportunities for the boys and girls who want to become the teachers in future. Those who want to fill the Telangana EdCET 2017 Application Form must have the age minimum age 19 years. To apply for this TS EdCET Recruitment 2017, students must finish the degree in any stream. The officers will provide the seats based on the marks obtained in the examination. We will give the TS Education Common Entrance Test Apply online link once the official announcement was out. Don’t worry friends; the essential Telangana Education Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria are available on the advertisement itself. Check out the TS EdCET Entrance Exam syllabus and exam pattern details in the below.
Name of the Organization: Osmania University
Official Site: tsedcet.org
Name of the Exam: B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Candidates who complete B.E. / B.Tech with Mathematics, Physics are eligible to apply for this B.Ed. Course.
- Those who are studying Degree final year in any streams students eligible to apply for TS Ed.CET 2017.
- Candidates who belongs to General/OBC should have secured 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc/B.Sc (Home Science)/B.Com/BCA/BBM and/or in the Masters Degree in the relevant subject
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories should have secured a minimum of 40 % marks.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years.
- General / OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
- Candidates should pay their application fee in various modes like as TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Centre.
The candidates will get admission on the behalf of their performance in entrance examination.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants can fill the application form through the official website tsedcet.org which will commence from very soon.
TS EdCET Entrance Exam Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The paper will consist of 150 objective types multiple choice questions.
- The time duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Each question has four options out of which one is correct.
- Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark.
- No negative marks in the examination.
Note: Part A & Part B are compulsory for all applicants
Part-A: Common for All
Part-B: Common for All
Part-C: applicants need to choose any of the subjects.
The Qualifying cut off mark in the entrance test is 25% (37 marks out of total 150 marks).
- Starting date for Fee payment: 3rd week of March 2017
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 3rd week March 2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee: 1st week of May 2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500: 2nd week May 2017
- Downloading of Hall tickets: 3rd week of May 2017
- TS EdCET 2017 Exam date: 28.05.2017
- TS EdCET 2017 Answer Key: 4th week of May 2017
- Announcement of Results: 1st week of June 2017
Bookmark jobsexpress.in by pressing ctrl+d. in coming articles we will give the TS EdCET syllabus, admit card, exam dates information.