TBJEE Application Form 2017
Students are you planning to choose a career in engineering field then here is marvelous news for you. TBJEE 2017 Notification released for candidates who has the interest to join in undergraduate courses in colleges. The Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura issued a notice to conduct Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination for eligible contenders who want to take admission in Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries and other Professional Degree Courses in the state of Tripura. You can download the TBJEE Application Form 2017 from the official website tbjee.nic.in. To know more information about eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates of this Tripura Engineering Entrance Exam Date go through the article.
TBJEE 2017 Notification
The government of Tripura, Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) formed Tripura Joint Entrance Examinations Board to look after education system in whole state. Board itself organizes the admission tests for Engineering, Degree Colleges, Medical Colleges, and other professional degree courses. The basic purpose was to allot seats merit basis. The Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination will conduct every year for students who want to take admissions in above courses mentioned. For the upcoming year, the board issued Notification for submission of TBJEE Application Form 2017. The applying mode for this exam is offline, and you have to send the completed form before the closing date of 31st January 2017.
TJEE Eligibility Criteria:
Every applicant must go through the TJEE Eligibility Criteria to know they are eligible to apply for this entrance examination. The criterion is set of conditions and terms which put by the authority of Tripura Board.
- Candidate must have passed or appeared for Higher Secondary Education or 12th or equivalent examination with subjects which they are going to appear in TBJEE 2017.
- The student must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tripura Engineering Entrance Exam Date is 50% for General and 45% for SC/ST/OBC Category.
- The age of student should be in between 17yrs and 21yrs till 31st December 2017.
Applicants who meet this criterion must get the TBJEE Application Form 2017 and send it to the office through post only.
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern is helpful to know how authorities will conduct the written examination. The exam will consist of four question papers with different subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. For Each Subject total marks are 100 and time duration is two hours. This examination is objective type. The entire TJEE syllabus can collect by clicking on below available link. To know more information about pattern refer the TBJEE 2017 Notification. You have to download TBJEE Application Form 2017 from the official website tbjee.nic.in and complete it with full information without failure. The filled application form should reach the office in between important dates of 2nd January to 31st January 2017. The exam will conduct on 26th and 27th April 2017.
- The examination fee should pay by every contender is 350/- for Un-Reserved, 300/- for SC &ST, 250/- for BPL UR and 200/- for BPL SC & ST.
- Payment Can be done through online(Net Banking/Card payment) or offline (through Challan at SBI Branch)
Tripura Engineering Entrance Test Details
Name of Organization: Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura
Official Website: tbjee.nic.in
Name of the Exam: Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination
- Group A – Admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Group B – Admission to various Degree Courses of Veterinary / Agricultural /
- Fisheries and others (Physics, Chemistry,Biology)
- Group C – both of the above groups (Have to attend for 4 subjects)
How to apply for this Tripura Engineering Entrance Exam Date?
- Visit the official website tbjee.nic.in
- Click on the TBJEE notification and download
- Read it carefully
- Click on application form and download
- Fill the form with required details
- Send it through before the last date
Starting date for sending of completed form is: 02.01.2017
Closing date of sending of completed form is: 31.01.2017
The conduction of Exam is:
- 26.04.2017 (Physics & Chemistry)
- 27.04.2017 (Mathematics & Biology)
Book mark our site jobsexpress.in by Ctrl+D for latest updates TBJEE Admit cards, Results, important dates and govt jobs in Tripura information and their syllabus, pattern, admit card, exam date etc.