OPSC Medical Officer Result 2017
The Odisha Public Service Commission is going to upload OPSC Medical Officer Result 2017 on their authorized site. The Commission recently conducted the written examination for contenders who apply against 808 Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon vacancies. Candidates applied for these Odisha Govt Jobs attended for the exam on 18th December 2016. They all are now looking for Odisha PSC Assistant Surgeon Results. Authorities will place those results along with Odisha Medical Officer Merit List on their official website opsc.gov.in. You can download and check your number. For more details of results, cut off, merit list of these jobs checks the following passages.
Odisha PSC Assistant Surgeon Results
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) formed in the year of 1949 after bifurcation from Bihar. The Commission main objectives are to hire efficient candidates in various public services and sub-departments. It gives advice to government on framing of recruitment rules and amendments for vacant positions. It fills vacant posts of Group B services carrying scale of pay of 6,500/- to 10,500/- and above and Group A posts. A few months back, the Commission declares a recruitment notification for 808 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department with Advertisement No. 07/2016-17. Applied candidates participated in the written exam which held on 18th December 2016. All of them are now searching for OPSC Medical Officer Result 2017 to check their performance.
OPSC MO Group A Exam Cutoff
After participation of aspirants in the exam, now they are waiting for OPSC Medical Officer Result 2017. Before that authorities upload the answer key for four sets: Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. contenders already checked with that key and estimate their scores. Whoever got high scores more than OPSC MO Group A Exam Cutoff they will qualify for the next level of the recruitment process. The cut off is one of the important factors while declaring OPSC Asst Surgeon Results. It is based on difficulty level of paper, a number of vacancies, number of candidates appeared for the exam. Job seekers who got confident already started their preparation for next level. Officials along with results, they put cut off on their official website opsc.gov.in.
Odisha Medical Officer Merit List
Successful conduction of written test, authorities are planning to release OPSC Medical Officer Result 2017. They will upload results along with Odisha Medical Officer Merit List which gives qualified candidates numbers. You can download it by visiting the official website opsc.gov.in. These Odisha PSC Assistant Surgeon Results are helpful to you to determine the fact that whether you can get these Medical Officer jobs or not. As per selection process, the written exam is for 70% and remaining 30% for Career Marking which includes marks of 10th Class, 12th Class and MBBS. So the list which is declaring by officials is the final selection list and contenders will give placements after checking their documents. We upload a direct link for OPSC Asst Surgeon Results in below of the article for applicants use.
OPSC Asst Surgeon Results
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
No of Vacancies: 808
How to check OPSC Asst Surgeon Results?
- Visit the official website opsc.gov.in
- Click on result tab
- Check the link for Medical officer result
- Click on it and download the merit list
- Check your number in that list
Book mark our site Jobsexpress.in by Ctrl+D for latest updates on OPSC Medical Officer vacancies mains Admit cards, Results, important dates.