MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Latest Government Notification for the aspirants who are searching for Police Jobs in Maharashtra State. The Police Department of Maharashtra published an official announcement at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in to hire capable candidates. The MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 is released to fill 104 vacancies. Interested candidates can submit the application online mode. The application process starts from 11 April 2017 and the last date to submit the Police Sub Inspector form is 01 May 2017.
MPSC SI Bharti notice
Good opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for State Government Jobs. Maharashtra Police SI Jobs Recruitment Notification is issued to select skilled and talented employees for the posts through the physical test, written test, and personal interview. The individuals to apply for this post must have passed the SSC/10th class or its equivalent examination from recognized Board. Applications are available to download from the direct link provided below till 01-05-2017. Minimum age to apply for the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 is 24 and should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation for MPSC SI Bharti notice is applicable as per the State Government Rules.
Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Apply Online
The MPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select contenders for civil service jobs in the state of Maharashtra. The head office is in Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai. The shortlisted aspirants for Police Sub Inspector Vacancies will receive a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to 34800 with GP of Rs. 4300/-. The competitors who are participating in the hiring process need to pay application fee of Rs. 500 for Reserved Category and Rs. 250 for Unreserved Category. We provide you complete recruitment details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, the procedure to Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Apply Online, etc. and for more information regarding the vacancies can visit the official site of the department.
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the post: Police Sub Inspector
- Police Sub Inspector First Class Engine Driver: 54
- Police SI Second Class Master: 50
Job Category: State Government Job
Mode of Applying: Online
Official site: maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Check the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Recruitment:
Aspirants must pass 10th Class or its equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Minimum Age to Apply: 24 years
- Maximum Age to Apply: 40 years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates is five years as per Maharashtra State Government Rules.
For General Category: Rs. 500
For SC/ST & Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 250
The fee can be paid through online using debit/credit card/net banking or challan in any state bank of India.
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verifications
Selected aspirants for Police Sub Inspector Job will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4300.
Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Apply Online for the Recruitment:
- First, visit the official site maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in / mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Read the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 details carefully
- Now fill the application form without any error
- Upload relevant documents required
- Pay the application fee and submit before the last date
- Take a hard copy of the application and save
- Starting date to Apply: 11-04-2017
- Last date to Apply: 01-05-2017
- Last date for deposit of fee through online mode: 01-05-2017
- Last date for deposit of fee through SBI Challan: 03-05-2017