KCET 2017 Application Form
The KCET 2017 Application Form process will start on 27th January 2017 onwards. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will overlook all the process in the state. Those who want to continue their higher education can utilize this Karnataka CET 2017. It is the state level entrance exam conducted for giving the admission in various full-time courses in the streams of engineering, pharmacy, architecture offered by different colleges located in Karnataka state. Check out the KEA Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria details by reading this entire article. Students who are willing to apply for this advertisement use this direct KAR CET 2017 apply online link which is available at the bottom of this article. We have also provided the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Exam Dates here or else refer the official website kea.kar.nic.in.
KCET Notification 2017 & Courses
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is shortly known as Karnataka CET or KCET or KAR CET. The CET exam held once in a year. For the current academic year 2017-18, board is inviting the applications from the suitable aspirants. The Karnataka CET 2017 is the state level entrance exam to give the admissions for different courses of Ayurvedic,Unani, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Yoga, Engineering (B.Tech/BE), Architecture (B.Arch), B.sc in forestry, home science, agriculture, sericulture, agriculture biotechnology, horticulture, veterinary sciences and animal husbandry, B Pharmacy, D Pharmacy. Find out the complete details by downloading the KCET Notification 2017. Most of the students who want to join in higher education in the relevant field can check the Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria before going to apply. The officers will accept the online submission link from 27th January 2017 onwards. We have also updated the KEA Common Entrance Test Syllabus and exam pattern details also.
KEA Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria
The Karnataka CET 2017 is giving the admissions based on the written examination followed by counselling. Students who got good rank, they will get the seat according to their course in the reputed organisation in the entire state. To help the students, we have given the KEA Common Entrance Test Syllabus and exam pattern details here. So, start enrol your names by filling the KCET 2017 Application Form which start from 27th January 2017 onwards. Candidates who completed the 12th standard in the relevant field from the recognised board are eligible to apply for this KCET Notification 2017. Competitors who are ready to Applying for this advertisement they should have minimum 17 years. Refer the home page kea.kar.nic.in to complete the registration process in between 27th January 2017 to 9th February 2017.
Name of the organisation: Karnataka Examination Authority
Official website: kea.kar.nic.in
Name of the examination: Karnataka common Entrance Test
Offered Courses through Karnataka CET 2016
- BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS
- E/B.Tech (Engineering/Technology, Food, Dairy, Food Science &tech, Agriculture Engineering)
- Sc in departments of Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Agri Biotech, Horticulture B.H.Sc (Home Science), V.Sc& A.H,
- 2nd Year B Pharmacy, D Pharmacy
Engineering & Technology: The candidates should have passed 12th standard with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 40% aggregate for reserved categories.
Medical/Dental/Other: The applicant should have passed 12th pass with minimum 50% marks in PCB with English and 40% for reserved categories.
Architecture: Those who are going to join in architecture course should have passed 12th standard with minimum 50% marks with Mathematics and 45% for reserved categories.
B.Sc (forestry & Agri.) & B.HSc: The candidates should have passed 12th pass with PCB (physics, chemistry biology).
B.Tech (Agri): The candidates should have passed 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
B.Pharmacy: The candidates should have passed have 45% marks in PCM or PCB or D.Pharmacy and 40% for reserved categories.
Applicants should have minimum 17 years.
Application fee & Payment
- Candidate should pay Rs.650 /- for General/OBC
- 500/- for SC/ST candidates
- Students staying out of the state Rs.750/-
- Candidates residing outside India should pay Rs.5000/-.
- Payment can be made through the E-challan in specified Banks/DD.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Exam Dates
- Online application starts: 27.01.2017 (4:00 PM)
- Last date to submit online application: 27.02.2017 (up to 4:00 PM)
- Last date for fee payment in bank: 02.03.2017
- Admit card download: Third week of April, 2017
- Exam date (Biology & Mathematics): 02.05.2017
- Exam date (Physics & Chemistry): 03.05.2017
- Kannada Language Test (only in Bangalore): 04.05.2017
- Result announcement: Last week of May, 2017
- Counselling begins: Second week of June, 2017
KEA Common Entrance Test syllabus && Exam Pattern
- The written test will be conducted via offline method that means pen and paper based mode
- Questions will be objective type questions
- Candidates need to attempt 4 sections like maths, physics, chemistry and Kannada
- Each section will contain 60 questions
- Candidates will be required to use only blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers
- For each correct response one mark will be awarded
- The time duration of the examination 320 minutes
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Kannada (in case)||50||50||80 Minutes|
Bookmark jobsexpress.in by pressing ctrl+d. soon we will give the KCET syllabus and other relevant information here.