JKBOPEE B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam
The Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admissions 2017-19 processes had started on 27th January 2017 onwards on its homepage. The higher officers have invited the Online Applications from permanent residents of J&K State who are eligible and looking for the JKBOPEE B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam. It is the state level Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed (IASE) Kashmir, B.Ed. Special Education (CRC) courses. So, those interested people who want to apply for the teacher jobs, this B.Ed course are compulsory. Download the official Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Notification 2017 which is available at the bottom of this article. The online submission has started, and we people can use this direct JKBOPEE Bachelor of Education Apply Online for the quick submission. 17th February 2017 is the deadline for submission of application form.
Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
Official website: jakbopee.org
Name of the Exam: B.Ed Entrance Exam
Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Notification 2017
People who completed the B.Ed courses are eligible to apply for the teacher jobs recruitment released by the state government. In the following articles, we will provide the JKBOPEE admit card, exam dates and counselling details. Let’s come to education qualification, candidates who finished the degree in the relevant field are suitable to apply for this JKBOPEE B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years. Just visit the home page jakbopee.org and check the information brochure, then apply if you are eligible.
- Contestants should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates who are applying for the Bachelor of Education should have passed Bachelors of Art (BA), Bachelors of Science (BSC), Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA), and Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA).
- Students who are attending the final year exams can apply these exams.
- The General and the unreserved category people should have least 45% marks.
- For reserved category applicants they must have 40% marks.
Candidate’s minimum age limit should be 21 years.
The short form of JKBOPEE is Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. The department is collaborating with the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Exam Act. The primary goal of this organisation is to conduct the entrance exam for different courses. The board allot a group to complete the entrance tests for every academic year. Currently JKBOPEE B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam Apply Online link is active. Aspirants having interest to join in Bachelor of Education Course for two years can submit form and get ready for March 26th exam.
Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admissions 2017-19
Check out the complete info by downloading the official Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Notification 2017. The officers are accepting the online applications through its homepage jakbopee.org. Use the below provided direct JKBOPEE Bachelor of Education Apply Online link to complete the process as early as possible. We hope this Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admissions 2017-19 information is sufficient to apply. Remember, 17th February 2017 is the last date for submission, and the written test will hold on 26th March 2017.
The payment of rupees Rs.800/- is o pay through integrated Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card.
How to apply for JKBOPEE B.Ed Exam 2017?
- Log on to the official website jakbopee.net.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the link B.Ed (K) 2017 link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on e-application link
- Enter all the required details correctly
- Click on submit button.
- Download the application form.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Last date for filling the online application forms: 17.02.2017
Date of examination: 26.03.2017
The seats are available in the Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education, formerly Govt. College of Education and Composite Regional Centre, Bemina, Srinagar respectively for academic session 2017-19. So, the interested applicants who are the residence of Jammu Kashmir can grab this Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Admissions 2017-19. For the contestant’s purpose, we have given the JK B.Ed Exam Syllabus and exam pattern details.
JK B.Ed Exam Syllabus && Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Exam shall consist of one paper only
- The question paper contains 160 Questions.
- The questions are from General English, General Awareness, Aptitude for Teaching Profession, and Reasoning.
- Each section contains 40 questions
- All questions will be compulsory and each question contains one mark.
- There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
- The Time duration for the Entrance Exam is hundred and fifty minutes (two and a half hours).
- However, applicant who secures negative marks shall not be considered for admission even if seats remain vacant.
Bookmark jobsexpress.in by pressing ctrl+d. later, we will give the counselling process, admit card information.