ISRO Recruitment 2017
Here is the new notification from ISRO stated as ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Assistant and Upper Division Clerks posts. There are total 313 vacancies in various places. You can apply to one post or more than one post depending on your own interest. We provide you all the information regarding admit card, results, date of the examination, age limit, eligibility details on our website briefly. Candidates can apply through official portal isro.gov.in.
ISRO Assistant Notification
ISRO is an Indian Space Research Organisation which was setup to encourage the space technology in India. For this space development Vikram Sarabhai played a key role. Recently ISRO achieved success by launching 104 satellites at a time it has become a record breaking. Working through ISRO you can have a great experience. Candidates who are interested to apply for this ISRO Recruitment on Assistant and Upper Division Clerks may choose this as best way. Applicants who are willing to this can apply through the official portal isro.gov.in or may go through the link provided below.
Upper Division Clerk Jobs in ISRO
Candidates who are waiting for ISRO based jobs you can utilize this chance. Working in ISRO gives you a great experience, with better facilities. Candidates who are applying for written test refer syllabus topics, model papers of ISRO. All the required details are covered on our website for more information visit official notification. ISRO Recruitment on Assistant & Upper Division Clerks candidates applying for these posts may check your eligibility and then proceed.
Details of ISRO Recruitment 2017:
Name of the organisation: ISRO
Name of the job: Assistants & Upper Division Clerks
No of vacancies: 313
Mode of application: Online
Salary package: 25,500/- per month
Job location: Across India
Application fee: 100/- (Exempted for women, SC, ST, PWD candidates)
Age limit: General: 18 to 26 years as on 31-07-2017
For OBC – 29 years
SC/ST – 31 years
Age relaxation: As per government norms
Educational qualification: Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications.
- Candidates who are with eligibility criteria will be having an initial screening test.
- The short listed candidates are allowed to the written test.
- Written test will be conducted in 9 places, candidates who are selected will get a call letter through mail id.
- Based on the written exam applicants are invited to the skill test.
- Selection is entirely based on the written examination.
How to apply:
- Go to the official website isro.gov.in or click on the link provided below on our website.
- Fill the required details and attach signature, latest photo of you.
- After registration you will receive a number which is used for further use.
- Check your details before submission which you have provided is correct.
- Click on the submit button.
- Application fee can be send through net banking, debit card, credit card.
- All the necessary documents are sent to Address
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RMT), ANTARIKSH BHAVAN, ISRO HEADQUARTERS, NEW BEL ROAD, BANGALORE -560094on or before 07/08/2017.
Starting date to apply: 11-07-2017
Ending date to apply: 31-07-2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017 notification: Link
ISRO Recruitment Apply Online: Link
We also provide you latest updates on govt jobs, bank jobs or any other information visit our website regularly.