IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis 2017
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 was successfully held on 3rd Dec at various examination centres throughout the India. A huge number of competitors participate in this exam in four slots. We conducted a survey and collected aspirant’s opinions about IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis 2017. Here we provide overall exam review and expected cut off marks along with asked questions. For latest updates regarding this IBPS Clerk 2017 notification visit official website, ibps.in.
As per latest news, more than 10 Lakh jobs hunters who are looking for latest bank jobs had utilized this opportunity. IBPS is one of prestigious banking exam in India. The candidates who qualify in prelims exam will be eligible for mains exam. As per IBPS Clerk Exam Review, the overall exam was moderate. We all know that the exam pattern for all slots is same, but there is a variance in questions. To know the level of examination, some private institutes released IBPS Clerk Paper Analysis Slot Wise. Don’t waste time and go through it.
IBPS Clerk CWE VII Prelims Cut Off
Recently, IBPS CWE VII clerk notification and lakhs of job finders are applied. We provide IBPS Clerk Analysis 2017 on the basis of our followers who appeared for the exam and experts of top institutes. The 4th December 2016 exam was conducted in four slots i.e. slot 1, slot 2, slot 3 and slot 4 from morning to evening with the time duration of 1 hr. Here we update complete information regarding IBPS Clerk 3rd Dec Asked Questions.
IBPS Clerk Paper Analysis Slot Wise
The complete exam was held for 100 marks with various subjects like English, Reasoning, and Arithmetic Ability. As per IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis 2017, 30 questions came from English section and 35 questions came from Numerical and Reasoning Ability. For every single question was one mark, and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answer. Applicants who performed for the exam have to score minimum IBPS Clerk CWE VII Prelims Cut Off for every section to qualify prelims test.
IBPS Clerk 3rd Dec Asked Questions Slot Wise
- English Language (Level – Moderate)
- Reading Comprehension – 10 Questions (Easy)
- Cloze Test – 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Improvement of Sentence – 5 Questions (Easy) Spelling Mistake
- Jumbling Questions from para – 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Error Spotting – 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Numerical Ability (Moderate to Difficult)
- Simplification – 10 Questions (Difficult)
- Number Series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Data Interpretation (1 Set) – 5 Questions (Moderate)
- Rest Miscellaneous Questions – 15 Questions (Difficult)
III. Reasoning Ability (Level –Easy)
- Coding Decoding – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Inequality – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Number series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Linear Arrangement (North) – 6 Questions (Easy)
- Rest Miscellaneous Questions – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Ranking Based puzzle – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Sitting Arrangement (Circular) – 4 Questions (Easy)
Overall the exam is moderate and good attempt will be around 65-72.
As per IBPS Clerk Exam Review, the overall exam was easy to moderate. On the basis of level of examination, the minimum cut off marks may lie in between 60-65. Due to more competition and lack of time management, some applicants attempted only 65 questions. Guys who score marks more than cut off and having sectional cut off will be only eligible for IBPS CWE Mains exam 2016. Guys who are going for next selection process i.e. mains exam have to work hard and start preparation as early as possible. We will come back with your Mains Admit card very soon. Get ready to collect from our site or official site ibps.in.