Are you pursuing 12th Standard? Having dreams for taking admissions in graduation and medical in top colleges of Gujarat? Just look at the GUJCET 2017 notification to fulfil your dreams. Students who are going to complete their 10+2 can participate in this Gujarat Common Entrance Test. Check the brochure released for examination and then fill GUJCET 2017 Application Form available on the official site gseb.org. We inform candidates to fill form and submit within the time without any delay, the Gujarat CET Exam Dates are specified below. Check below GUJCET Eligibility Criteria along with new exam pattern and syllabus.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) Notification is issued by ACPC/GSEB. To get admissions in mentioned courses such as BE, B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBBS, MBA and BDS studies all have to take this exam. Those who qualified in this entrance test can only get seat in universities and colleges across Gujarat state. Every year the exam led in the month of May. Interested candidates can also download GUJCET brochure pdf to get more information regarding this notification.
Recently, GUJCET 2017 notification releases and inviting candidates to participate in the entrance examination. Getting confuse in joining in top colleges for your dream courses, we suggested try this Gujarat CET 2017 to select best colleges. GSEB Online Registration will open in the month of March on the official website, gseb.org. Here we provide eligibility criteria in detail to the students who have interested to apply online.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply online for this GUJCET 2017 must satisfy following details:
- Students must complete or pursuing 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized college or board is eligible to apply online for this GUJCET Notification.
- Apply Candidates age should be 17 years.
- People who are applying for B.E/B.Tech, MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses should have these main subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard.
- The minimum CGPA for General category candidates is 50% and for reserved category is 45%.
Gujarat CET Exam Pattern
After successful completion of their higher secondary education, most of the candidates are looking for a bright career. If you are the one, then don’t miss this opportunity and start apply online at official website, gseb.org. For convenience, here we provide a direct link for GUJCET 2017 Application Form at the end of this page. Every year a massive number of students are engaged with this notification and get a chance admission in higher universities.
As per news, the competition was very high so for that reason here we provide sample GUJCET syllabus 2017 along with new exam pattern. The exam will consist of various subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Botany, etc. Interested applicants can also download syllabus by just clicking on below link and also collect previous year’s papers and concerned books to practice more. We suggest candidates make a perfect schedule for preparation and allocate some time for revision.
GUJCET 2017 Application Form
Students those who have required eligibility criteria can follow these steps and start apply online.
- Firstly, log on to official website, gseb.org
- Select suitable link related to your post i.e. GUJCET 2017
- Click on GSEB Online Registration and enter valid email id and mobile number
- After click on submit button, a unique username along with password will get to either mobile number or mail for confirmation
- Again log on to authorised site with username and password
- Continue fill application form and upload all necessary documents and passport size photograph
- Recheck all details once before click on submit button
- Make a payment if essential and download filled application form as pdf into your device
- Get a printout of it for later use.
Important (Tentative) dates:
Starting date for online registration forms: March 2017
Closing date for online registration form: April 2017
Exam date: May 2017
Results date: June 2017
We will soon provide the latest information about GUJCET 2017 Admit card, syllabus, answer key and results in our site jobsexpress.in. Bookmark our portal by using Ctrl+D.