APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017
The AP Public Service Commission has given the New Year gift to the unemployed candidates. Currently, the officers have released the two different Notifications using advt No.27/2016, 28/2016 on 27th December 2016 on its homepage. So, this APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017 is the fantastic chance for the persons who wanted to settle as govt employee in the New Year. The online submissions for these Andhra Pradesh Asst Director Vacancies have begun on 29th December 2016, and the link will automatically disable on 28th January 2017. So, people hurry to use for this most recent advertisement. Download the official AP Assistant Director Notification 2017 and know the required eligibility details. After that, go to main home psc.ap.gov.in and complete the registration process.
AP Assistant Director Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is famous by its short name as APPSC. The department started its services from 1956 onwards. The organisation looks after the hiring process in the state. The Andhra Pradesh PSC authorities will finish the hiring process as quick as possible. With the fresh mind, it has come up with two notices of the vacancies available in the AP Economics and Statistical Service (general recruitment) AP Economic and Statistical Subordinate Service departments. For that, it has published the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017 for 103 vacancies. People can use this direct APPSC Assistant Director ASO Recruitment Apply Online link to finish the process quickly.
Latest Notification: APPSC College Lecturer Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Jobs
Job Searchers of AP can utilize this APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017 and turn as the government employee. The eligibility criteria details are from one category of posts to another. In the next paragraphs we have explained in-depth information regarding this Andhra Pradesh Asst Director Vacancies. Contestants who finished the Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics are eligible to apply for these Andhra Pradesh PSC ASO Jobs. To apply for these posts aspirants need to log in using OPTR ID & Password. If you have not registered earlier then you need to fill the application of AP One Time Registration Process and then submit application to these ASO vacancies.
Andhra Pradesh Asst Director Vacancies
Check out the application fee by downloading the official AP Assistant Director Notification 2017. The officers will conduct Screening test in Offline mode if applicants exceed 25,000 in number and online Computer Based Test for this APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2017. The specific dates were also mentioned on the beneath. Selected persons will get proper remuneration based on the post. Finally, we use this direct APPSC Assistant Director ASO Recruitment Apply Online link to complete the form in between 29th December 2016 to 28th January 2017 through the official homepage psc.ap.gov.in. In the following articles, we will give the APPSC ASO syllabus, admit card, and answer keys and other relevant information.
- Assistant Statistical Officers (ASO) – 95 posts
- Assistant Director Posts – 8 posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Jobs
For Assistant Statistical Officers
- Should have completed the Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the Main Subject Or.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Computer Science (with Statistics as a paper in one year/ two years/ three years as the case may be) as one of the main Subjects.
For Assistant Director
- Interested People who completed the Post Graduate Degree in one of the Subjects of Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Economics with Statistics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Pure Economics, Applied Economics, Applied Statistics, Econometrics or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institution recognized are suitable to apply.
The age limitation should be not less than 18 Years and not more than 42 years of age as on 01st July 2016. The upper relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- Applicants who are going to apply for the Assistant Statistical Officer jobs have to pay the application fee as follows. The Application Processing Fee is Rs. 250/- and Examination Fee is Rs. 80/-. However, the following categories of candidates like SC, ST, BC, and PH & Ex-Service Men are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
- Applicant who are going to apply for assistant director vacancies must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the candidates belongs SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- Screening test in Offline mode (If applicants exceed 25,000 in number)
- Computer Based Test.
For Assistant Statistical Officers
- Those who selected for these Assistant Statistical Officer will get the Salary range starting from Rs. 24,440/- to Rs. 71,510/-.
For Assistant Director
- Those who selected for these Assistant director jobs will get the Salary range starting from Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91.450/-.
For Assistant Statistical Officers Posts
- Starting date for applying Assistant Statistical Officer Posts: 29.12.2016
- Closing date for submitting the online applications: 28.01.2017
- Screening test in Offline mode (If applicants exceed 25,000 in number): 9.07.2017
- Computer based test for selected persons in screening test: 13.10.2017
For Assistant Director Posts
- Starting date to apply for the application form is: 29.12.2016
- Last date for submission of application form is: 28.01.2017
- Computer based test will hold on: 14.06.2017
Bookmark jobsexpress.in by pressing ctrl+d for latest updates.