AP POLYCET Application Form 2017
The Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2017 Notification is published in the end of February month. The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will conduct by AP State Board of Technical Education and Training on behalf of state government. Candidates, those who are eagerly waiting for this AP POLYCET Application Form 2017 can refer official web portal sbtetap.gov.in. We came to know that after 10th, students are planning to take POLYCET exam to get admissions in various Polytechnic Colleges located in AP state. It is giving the admissions in various Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering/Technology. So, here we have provided the AP POLYCET Entrance Exam Eligibility details. The officers didn’t start the online process. Find out the SBTET AP CEEP 2017 Exam dates by reading this entire article.
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2017 Notification
The AP CEEP Apply online link will activate in the 1st week of March 2017. The application process can be done through the official web portal polycetap.nic.in or sbtetap.gov.in. The full details regarding this Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2017 Notification are covered here on this web page. The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training will conduct AP POLYCET for candidates who want to take the admission in various Diploma courses. The board is entirely responsible for conducting various examinations, and it is working under the Department of Technical Education, Govt of AP. The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) is a state level entrance examination that will conduct at various exam centres. This is the most important tests in Andhra Pradesh.
AP CEEP Apply online
Now coming to the point the officers didn’t start the AP POLYCET Application Form 2017. If everything goes correct, the board members will release the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2017 Notification in the last week of February 2017 on its official website sbtetap.gov.in. When the officers start the online submissions will update our blog regularly. Students who want to take the admissions into the Diploma Courses (Engineering and Non-Engineering/Technology) will have to wait for some other dates. But, for the candidate’s purpose, we have collected the AP Polytechnic CET Exam Syllabus and exam pattern details and presented in the below. We have also given the SBTET AP CEEP 2017 Exam dates below. Lastly, we will update the direct AP CEEP Apply online link once the official advertisement is out.
AP POLYCET Entrance Exam Eligibility
- The candidates must be citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant should have completed 10th standard or its equivalent from board of secondary education government of Andhra Pradesh
There is no age limit for appearing in the AP POLYCET 2017.
Application Fee Details
Students can pay fee in both online and offline mode. Interested candidates have to pay Rs.330/- as application fee.
Fee Payment in Offline
- Candidates can visit nearest AP Online / Me-Seva
- Provide all necessary details Name, Date of birth, Mobile number and Make the payment.
- You will receive a receipt that contains Journal number and then proceed for the final submission.
Fee Payment in Online
- Login to the official website
- Find the 0online payment option
- Select the post applying for POLYCET and District
- Enter all the relevant details.
- Choose the appropriate option of ‘payment of Gateway’ and select the Bank.
- Clicking on make payment and submit.
- Those who scored the good marks in the written examination will call for the counselling process.
- According to the scores and based on the category the student will get seat in the respective colleges.
- Kindly refer to its official Andhra Pradesh POLYCET 2017 Notification for detailed information about selection process.
- Announcement of notification: Ending of Feb 2017
- Starting date of submission of online application & Fee Payment: 1st week of March 2017
- Closing date of submission of online application & Fee Payment: 1st week of April 2017
- Starting date of Hall ticket download: 1st week of April 2017
- Closing date of Hall ticket download: 3rd week of April 2017
- Exam Date: 4th week of April 2017
AP Polytechnic CET Exam Syllabus && Exam Pattern
- The examination is of objective type MCQ’s
- The question paper comprise of 120 questions
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours
- There is no negative for wrong answers
- The questions paper will be based on 10th standard syllabus
- Questions will cover Mathematics (60 questions), Physics (30 questions) & Chemistry (30 questions)
- The candidates have to score minimum 30% (36 marks out of 120) to qualify the examination
Bookmark jobsexpress.in by pressing ctrl+d. we will give all latest Andhra Pradesh govt jobs information on our site without any miss.