AP Board 10th Class Result 2017
AP Board 10th Class Result 2017: In the month of March 2017, BSEAP has completed conducting 10th board exams. Commission has scrutinized examination papers by allotting some faculty. All the procedure is completed and now AP Class 10 exams March 2017 Results are going to out today. Students can check the result at results.cgg.gov.in or bse.ap.gov.in.
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh is one of the oldest boards in India. Secondary School Certificate (SSC) we know them 10th board exams will look by this commission. Andhra Pradesh Government has given full responsibility to this BSEAP. In this year 2017, they have conducted the Class X examinations from March 17 to April 1st. All students wrote the exams from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM at designated centres.
Andhra Pradesh Board SSC Results
Nearly 8 lakh plus candidates participated in these Class 10 board exams of AP. The Commissioner of School Education, K Sandhya Rani, has instructed all examination centre authorities to arrange drinking water and continuous power supply. The BSEAP has made all arrangements in favour of students to perform well in their exams without any disturbances. They arranged many invigilators, Chief Superintendents, Departmental Officers to complete the examinations without any malpractice.
BSEAP Class X Result can also check at various websites like manabadi.co.in, schools9.com, indiaresults.com, results.amargula.com. The government will also provide phone service to get Andhra Pradesh Board SSC Results. You can send SMS to a toll-free number and get a result to your mobile phones. On any site, you need to give your Hall Ticket number to check result.
AP Class 10 exams March 2017 Results
There are total six subjects, First Language, Second Language, Third Language, Maths, Science, Social Studies. Officials are giving Grade points for each subject instead of Marks scored. Grading process is calculated with marks. You can check the list of 10th Grading System here on this page. Check your AP Class 10 exams March 2017 Results estimate your marks you got each subject through checking this Marks Range and grade points.
- Grade A1 : 90 – 100 Marks : Grade Point 10.0
- Grade A2 : 81 – 90 Marks : Grade Point 9.0
- Grade B1 : 71 – 80 Marks : Grade Point 8.0
- Grade B2 : 61 – 70 Marks : Grade Point 7.0
- Grade C1 :51 – 60 Marks : Grade Point 6.0
- Grade C2 : 41 – 50 Marks : Grade Point 5.0
- Grade D : 35 – 40 Marks : Grade Point 4.0
- Grade E1 : 21 – 35 Marks
- Grade E2 : Below 21
We know the 10th standard is the first step for a student to start their career. Even parents are worried about BSEAP Class X Result. So, here on our site, we have covered required & necessary information. You can find the direct link of official below this paragraph.
- Click on above link you will visit the official portal results.cgg.gov.in
- There you can find the link displayed by officials
- Click on SSC Board AP Exams Result link
- Give your roll number and press enter button
- On screen you can check your grade point
- Take hard copy for reference, that helps before giving the original Marks Memo